1. How do I know that my ad/flyer placed in "The Welcome Bag" will reach the customer?
The "Welcome Bags" are hand delivered by our reputable staff every Friday afternoon --- in plenty of time for Saturday morning check-ins.
2. What if I don't have a flyer or need my flyer changed or updated?
We, at TAC Printing and Computer Services, will be happy to design and print a flyer for you. If you already have your own, that's perfectly O.K. too. And if you need your flyer changed or updated, we're also equipped to handle that!
3. What does it cost to have my business avertised in "The Welcome Bag"?
All of the answers to your questions about prices are on our "Pricing" page.
VIEW PRICING NOW
4. How long will my flyer be advertised?
Your ad will be distributed via
"the Welcome Bag" May 22nd and 29th, June 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th, July 3rd,
10th, 17th and 24th and 31st, August 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th, September 4th, 11th,
18th, and 25th for
a total of 19 weeks.
5. I have plenty of paper flyers and brochures advertising my business. I'd like to take the next step and advertise my business on the Internet. How can "The Welcome Bag" help me set up my brochure online?
Well, you've come to the right place. The "Jersey Seashore Online," a division of "The Welcome Bag Online," is the hottest spot to advertise your business on the Jersey Shore. Visit the "Jersey Seashore" now and pick out a spot where you'd like your ad to live. Then "contact us" and we'll be more than happy to design your "electronic" brochure and get it up and running on the Internet.